- vol. 172 part 1, January 2015
- vol. 172 part 2 June 2015
These online editions will be compiled into our traditional annual print volume for circulation in July 2015.
I am pleased to announce the articles to be published soon in our first online edition: vol. 172 part 1 for 2015:
- Vicki Cummings and Gary Robinson: The Life and Times of a Chambered Tomb: The Results of Survey and Excavation at Blasthill Chambered Tomb, Kintyre, Western Scotland.
- Andy M. Jones: Ritual, Rubbish or Everyday Life? Evidence from a Middle Bronze Age Settlement in Mid-Cornwall.
- Craig Cessford: The St John’s Hospital Cemetery and Environs, Cambridge: Contextualizing the Medieval Urban Dead.
- Julian Ayre and Robin Wroe-Brown: The Post-Roman Foreshore and the Origins of the Late Anglo-Saxon Waterfront and Dock at Æthelred’s Hithe: Excavations at Bull Wharf, City of London.
In addition these four articles, there will also be a substantial set of book reviews.